This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [gnugo-devel] cgoban + cygwin + w98se
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Teun Burgers <a dot rburgers at quicknet dot nl>
- Cc: grahamlamont at ntlworld dot com, gnugo-devel at gnu dot org, cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 20:46:44 -0400
- Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] cgoban + cygwin + w98se
- References: <3EECC07B.4CA8F70C@quicknet.nl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Teun Burgers wrote:
Graham Lamont wrote:
I get :
XIO: fatal IO error 108 (Socket operation on non-socket) on X server
after 4449 requests (4446 known processed) with 0 events remaining.
when I run cgoban after startx.
Me too. This seems to occur with cygwin versions later than 1.20.
See here for another report:
cgoban 1.9.14 has the same problem. However if I run that from within
gdb and single step across the fork() call, the error message does
*not* occur and it works as expected
Does it work on a recent snapshot (<http://cygwin.com/snapshots/>)?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html