This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How can i define "_WIN32" macro??
- From: Tim Prince <timothyprince at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: êëì <djkim at adc dot co dot kr>, "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 06:24:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: How can i define "_WIN32" macro??
- References: <001a01c333e5$f5652600$5b0366d2@adcpc91DJKIM>
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
On Monday 16 June 2003 02:02, êëì wrote:
> The reason of this problem is that "_WIN32" macro isn't defined.
> But "_WIN32" macro exists "/usr/include/w32api/windef.h" file.
> How can i to be defined "_WIN32" macro?
Among the ways would be to set the cygwin-gcc compiler flag -mwin32
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html