This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [gnugo-devel] cgoban + cygwin + w98se
- From: Teun Burgers <a dot rburgers at quicknet dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: grahamlamont at ntlworld dot com, gnugo-devel at gnu dot org, cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:59:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] cgoban + cygwin + w98se
- References: <3EECC07B.4CA8F70C@quicknet.nl> <3EED1374.email@example.com>
Larry Hall wrote:
> Does it work on a recent snapshot (<http://cygwin.com/snapshots/>)?
No, it doesn't with the 20030608 snapshot.
fork() is called in a function called stealth(). If from gdb
I step over this function, the Socket operation on non-socket error
is reported. When stepping into this function and then stepping over the
fork() call, the program starts normally with the error.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html