This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: gawk-3.1.2-3
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:29:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: Updated: gawk-3.1.2-3
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <20030617154253.GA16586@cygbert.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
> I've updated the version of GNU awk to 3.1.2-3.
> This version addresses a bug in gawk 3.1.2, which might result in skipping
> entire records on input when the first character read in the input buffer
> is a newline.
Wow, this was the fastest bugfix in Cygwin ever, just five minutes after
the posting which points out the gawk bug, the fixed version was uploaded!
I suggest to hand out another gold star for this ultra-fast bugfix;)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html