This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mutt/exim DNS problems?
- From: "Pierre A. Humblet" <Pierre dot Humblet at ieee dot org>
- To: Lester Ingber <ingber at ingber dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:28:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: mutt/exim DNS problems?
- References: <20030618080400.A19685@ingber.com>
Lester Ingber wrote:
> I tried your test:
> echo test | exim email@example.com
Could you try to turn debug on, including the resolver?
echo test | exim -d+resolver firstname.lastname@example.org
That will produce quite a bit of output.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html