This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Testversion uploaded: bash-2.05b-10
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 21:15:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Testversion uploaded: bash-2.05b-10
- References: <3EF08A1A.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 05:49:46PM +0200, Roland Schwingel wrote:
> But maybe the patch should be improved to not show these bad effects.
> I try to get some time next week and see whether I can understand bash
That's the spirit! I hoped anybody interested in bash would say that.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html