This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: CoolCold <coolcold at hotbox dot ru>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 01:37:26 +0400
- Subject: syncronizing distribs
- Reply-to: CoolCold <coolcold at hotbox dot ru>
Is any way to have up-to-date distro of cygwin on local server?
something like rsync that is used in some linux (for example )
using wget -cbr ftp://server is so boring ;)
CoolCold mailto: email@example.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html