This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: E Z ? - Tried installing KDE and lost original windowing system
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald at landheer dot com>
- To: Robert Pollard <rpollard at apple dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 18:19:39 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: E Z ? - Tried installing KDE and lost original windowing system
On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, Robert Pollard wrote:
> I tried to install KDE and it wouldn't run after installation. I did
> all the post installation changes. It comes up with an error window
> saying "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022).
> Click on OK to terminate the application."
> This has happened every since I installed the KDE packages.
> I reversed all of the changes to get the original windowing system back
> and it still comes up with this error.
> Any ideas?
Have a look here
to find the right list; then have a look here
to find what info to provide, and perhaps (if you haven't yet) have a look
to find more info.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html