This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Yet another undefined _WinMain16...
- From: "Cliff Hones" <cliff at aonix dot co dot uk>
- To: <foomf at attbi dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 22:33:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: Yet another undefined _WinMain16...
- Organization: Aonix Europe Ltd.
- References: <E19T6jn-00082Efirstname.lastname@example.org>
> I changed it back. Per other comments, I can certainly get a linked output
> file by using the --shared switch, but that doesn't generate a windows
> executable file. I think from context that it's probably generating a
> image instead.
> So, I'm still not sure what's going on.
I'm surprised you expect anyone on this list to know what's going on, given
how little information you've given. I assume you did try removing the
"static" from your declaration of main(...), as I first suggested.
Time to read http://cygwin.com/problems.html and
carefully. [Well, actually, the time to do that was before your
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html