This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygwin license with windows apps?
- From: bsiever at wowway dot com
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:19:59 -0500
- Subject: cygwin license with windows apps?
- Reply-to: bsiever at wowway dot com
Seeing all the postings about cygwin license, I have one
question about the licensing as it relates to using cygwin
and gcc to build a windows app.
If you use gcc in the cygwin environment to build a windows
app and link against the windows dll's (using -mnocygwin
option), does this still fall under the GPL, even though you
aren't depending on the cygwin dll?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html