Re: cygwin gcc

Please check out the project web page for links to available information
and ports:  http://cygwin.com/ .

If you don't see what you need there, then the cygwin mailing list is
the best place to make observations or get questions answered.
Information on the mailing list is available at the project web page.

For your convenience, I've reset the Reply-To: address to point to the
cygwin mailing list.  I've also Cc'ed this reply there.

See also:  http://cygwin.com/problems.html and pay particular attention
to this section:

Shouldn't I just send email to straight to a cygwin developer or package maintainer?

    Isn't personal email more efficient than using a mailing list?   or
    I don't want to bother the list with my problem.  or
    I'm not really sure if this is a real problem and want to find
     out before I bother the list.