This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygwin and the rest of the Windows
- From: "Ling F. Zhang" <lingfengz at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 01:54:10 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: cygwin and the rest of the Windows
- Reply-to: lingfengz at yahoo dot com
I successfully ran both the cygwin apache (1.3x) and
windows native one (2.x). So I need to chose one to
run (as they wouldn't share port 80)...sine I usually
do my cgi in perl and shell-script, cygwin is the
clear choice...but I do miss such feature as WebDAV in
the version 2 (I didn't feel like recompiling apache
on cygwin just to mess things up). So, here's the
question, is it possible for windows to use cygwin
developement tools? as in, can I use the cygwin perl
interpretor to interpret my perl script if the apache
is the windows native one?
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html