This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygrunsrv won't start apache
- From: "Ling F. Zhang" <lingfengz at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 11:06:36 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: cygrunsrv won't start apache
- Reply-to: lingfengz at yahoo dot com
I try to use the apache binary on cygwin, to install
it as a service I run:
cygrunsrv -i cygwin_apache -p /usr/sbin/apache -u root
it worked last night...I woke up today,
remove/reinstall the service few times, and now it
wouldn't start...given me the message:
cygrunsrv: Error starting a service:
QueryServiceStatus: Win32 error 1062:
The service has not been started.
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html