This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems with Nano
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Doug Jenkinson <djenk47 at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 13:47:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problems with Nano
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Doug Jenkinson wrote:
this sounds like you dont have the right CYGWIN environment variable
Unless CYGWIN environment variable includes tty - ctrl-c and ctrl-x
function in nano, and a few other programs.
What environment variable would be refering to? I ran env and didn't
see anything having to do with tty or nano. But, maybe it is there
since Ctrl+X works to exit.
He means the CYGWIN environment variable. See:
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html