This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin and the rest of the Windows
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: "Ling F. Zhang" <lingfengz at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 15:46:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: cygwin and the rest of the Windows
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, 22 Jun 2003, Ling F. Zhang wrote:
> > Alternatively, if you want to use the #! line, you
> > could associate .pl files with "c:\cygwin\bin\bash -c"...
> what is -c? if I use this option, should it be:
> my guess is the former, since we are already interpreting the file with
Your guess is correct. Once you use bash, you're in the Cygwin world, so
you'll need to use POSIX paths.
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html