This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: builing insight-6.0 pre-release on cygwin- GUI not working
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: vadraj kulkarni <vadiraj_kulkarni at lycos dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:32:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: builing insight-6.0 pre-release on cygwin- GUI not working
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, vadraj kulkarni wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have compiled and installed insight-6.0 pre-lease version which
> fetched from CVS server on linux. Iam albe to connect to my own target.
> I am trying to do the same on cygwin(on XP). I can do only with CLI. I
> am not able to connect to the target through the GUI, hence not able to
> download the program. Anybody has tried to download program through GUI
> on cygwin?.
> If yes, can you share your ideas?.
Please use the insight mailing list (<insight at sources dot redhat.com>)
for insight questions, especially about the pre-release versions.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html