This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: grep not working due to missing cygpcre.dll
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: katch at mm dot st
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:00:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: grep not working due to missing cygpcre.dll
- References: <20030625141857.3F30E70AFA@smtp.us2.messagingengine.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 09:18:57AM -0500, JK wrote:
>I just updated my installation with the "current" list of packages in
>On startup I get a message from grep.exe saying it can't find
>So now grep, less and more are broken.
>It's the problem described here:
You mean the one that was mentioned as fixed here?
This would actually indicate that you have the latest versions of
Do you have the appropriate DLL somewhere on your system? If not,
reinstall the package.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to email@example.com
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html