This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Linker info message
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Joost Kraaijeveld" <J dot Kraaijeveld at Askesis dot nl>,"Cygwin \(E-mail\)" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:27:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: Linker info message
- References: <A3D1526C98B7C1409A687E0943EAC410015632@obelix.askesis.nl>
Joost Kraaijeveld wrote:
> In an attempt to create a dll I get a warning from the linker, trying to
> resolve a static class variable.
> Info: resolving Object::i by linking to __imp___ZN6Object1iE
> make: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/o/MinDll/Source/Exe'
> Can I safely ignore this message? (The executable works like it supposed
> to do)
Info means info. It is not a warning.
(So yes, ignore it.)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html