This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Win32 Gdb nice graphical interface
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: giuseppe catania <giuseppe dot catania at mail dot ing dot unibo dot it>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:55:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Win32 Gdb nice graphical interface
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 26 Jun 2003, giuseppe catania wrote:
> I recently upgraded my cygwin environment via setup network
> distribution, and discovered that the old graphical interface supplied
> with gdb I used up to now is not available anymore. I found on cygwin
> user manual (cygwin-uh-net.pdf, pag.73), that GDB comes with a
> full-featured graphical interface only in GNUPro windows version.
> Can you please indicate me how I can obtain this version, or the the gdb
> graphical version only ?
> Kind regards,
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html