This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Win32 Gdb nice graphical interface
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at cygwin dot com>
- To: giuseppe catania <giuseppe dot catania at mail dot ing dot unibo dot it>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:47:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: Win32 Gdb nice graphical interface
- References: <3EFB1325.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 26 Jun 2003, giuseppe catania wrote:
> I recently upgraded my cygwin environment via setup network
> distribution, and discovered that the old graphical interface supplied
> with gdb I used up to now is not available anymore. I found on cygwin
> user manual (cygwin-uh-net.pdf, pag.73), that GDB comes with a
> full-featured graphical interface only in GNUPro windows version.
> Can you please indicate me how I can obtain this version, or the the gdb
> graphical version only ?
> Kind regards,
Nope, the GDB package on Cygwin has just changed it's default behaviour. If you
want to use the GUI (aka Insight) run `insight' from a shell.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html