This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Man does not work
- From: "shubhankar sanyal" <s_shubho at rediffmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: 27 Jun 2003 16:04:02 -0000
- Subject: Man does not work
- Reply-to: "shubhankar sanyal" <s_shubho at rediffmail dot com>
I just installed cygwin on my windows XP Pro machine at home
my Win2K machine at work. Most things work but:
1. man does not work (man: command not found).
2. How do I change the home directory? What else do I need to do
when I change the home directory?
I would appreciate help on these things as I was not able to find
documentation on the same.
Click below to experience Sooraj Barjatya's latest offering
'Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon' starring Hrithik Roshan,
Abhishek Bachchan & Kareena Kapoor http://www.mpkdh.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html