This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Man does not work
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at cygwin dot com>
- To: shubhankar sanyal <s_shubho at rediffmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:22:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: Man does not work
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, shubhankar sanyal wrote:
> I just installed cygwin on my windows XP Pro machine at home
> my Win2K machine at work. Most things work but:
> 1. man does not work (man: command not found).
> 2. How do I change the home directory? What else do I need to do
> when I change the home directory?
> I would appreciate help on these things as I was not able to find
> documentation on the same.
In particular, the fourth paragraph under the heading "What's New and How
Do I Get it?". If you still don't see what your looking for, then search the
mailing list archives (<http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/>).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html