This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pine access problem
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at cygwin dot com>
- To: alex hardy <xstation108 at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:39:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: pine access problem
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, alex hardy wrote:
> I have installed pine with cgywin but when
> sending mail I receive the following error
> pine cannot access user/sbin/sendmail
> my working directory is home/administrator
> How is it possible to correct this error.
You mean `/usr/sbin/sendmail', right? If so, then install the ssmtp package
(which has a symlink to `/usr/sbin/sendmail') or install the exim package (which
is sendmail compatible). Once you have installed one of the above packages, take
a look at their respective documentation in /usr/doc/Cygwin .
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html