This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Julien VARLET <julien dot varlet at solitec dot tm dot fr>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 12:13:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: install
- References: <922EE8155FA9B24C81101FC1AE4A25DB028355@serv1.solitec>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Julien VARLET wrote:
I have just installed cywin, but some commands are no found, like ls,...
my installation is in c:\cygwin.
all it's ok. it works with tclsh but i need bash.
Can you help me ?
To some extent, yes. First question to ask yourself is "Did you install
these?". To help answer the question, visit
If you still can't figure out what to install/reinstall for some
reason, then visit
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html