This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin uses wrong make tool on my system.
- From: "Harald Houppermans" <houppermans at home dot nl>
- To: "Cygwin mailing list" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 00:49:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin uses wrong make tool on my system.
- References: <008a01c33dc4$98add7c0$395d79d9@cp250405a>
The problem is a bit bigger.
Delphi 5 is also installed on my system and also has a tool called make.exe.
Delphi 6 is also installed on my system and also has a tool called make.exe.
Oh well I ll have to rename then for now...
Unless somebody knows how to call cygwin's make ? :D
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html