This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Procedure entry not found in cygwin1.dll
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com,BinUtils mailing list <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 21:14:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: Procedure entry not found in cygwin1.dll
- References: <008501c33dd9$c6578d50$395d79d9@cp250405a>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org
On Sun, Jun 29, 2003 at 03:00:03AM +0200, Harald Houppermans wrote:
>I compiled binutils 2.14 with the latest cygwin.
>ld-new.exe seems to be working ok.
>as-new.exe reports this error message when I start it:
>'The procedure entry point asprintf could not be located in the dynamic link
>At one point during the build of binutils my firewall was shutdown.
>So I am not sure if it is because my build went a little bit wrong or that
>it is a problem with cygwin1.dll
>It's probably a problem with cygwin1.dll
You have multiple copies of cygwin1.dll on your system. The older version
of cygwin1.dll doesn't include asprintf.
Check out http://cygwin.com/problems.html .
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to email@example.com
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html