~^Z hangs ssh

Hello,

I'm finding that ~^Z hangs the cygwin session
rather than suspending my connection.  I'm using
cygwin to ssh into a solaris box.  I've confirmed
that suspension works properly when using ssh from
sun box to sun box.  Can't find any mention of this
problem in the mailing list or Google.  Does anyone
else have this problem, or a fix?

Fred
--
Fred Ma, fma@doe.carleton.ca
Carleton University, Dept. of Electronics