This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Ftp Problems
- From: <jefftrent at structsoft dot com>
- To: <jason at tishler dot net>
- Cc: <jefftrent at structsoft dot com>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 07:35:09 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: Ftp Problems
- References: <000a01c33d8d$30f8ca40$6601a8c0@PROVIDENCE> <20030630111951.GA1564@tishler.net>
I avoid posting now becuase of the unbelievable amount of spam I received.
I had to eventually change my email address.
In either case I figured out that my problem was with respect to my
firewall. I need to use PASV (passive) mode now when FTP'ing.
Thanks for the reply.
> Please post instead of sending private email.
> On Sat, Jun 28, 2003 at 11:43:34AM -0400, Jeff Trent wrote:
>> I read your posting regarding ftp problems under Win2000. I am having
>> the same problem and wondering if / how you were able to resolve this
> The above problem description is much too vague -- making it difficult
> for me or anyone else to help you.
> I suggest you read the following:
> and then post to the Cygwin mailing list for help, if necessary.
> You are welcome.
> PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
> Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html