This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ~^Z hangs ssh
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Shing-Fat Fred Ma <fma at doe dot carleton dot ca>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:10:44 -0400
- Subject: Re: ~^Z hangs ssh
- References: <200306300326.h5U3QhW10725@malawi.doe.carleton.ca>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Shing-Fat Fred Ma wrote:
I'm finding that ~^Z hangs the cygwin session
rather than suspending my connection. I'm using
cygwin to ssh into a solaris box. I've confirmed
that suspension works properly when using ssh from
sun box to sun box. Can't find any mention of this
problem in the mailing list or Google. Does anyone
else have this problem, or a fix?
Sorry, I don't have a Sun box to ssh into but it works fine
going from Cygwin (W2K) to Cygwin (W2K) (different boxes though).
Perhaps you want to try "round-tripping" to Cygwin on the same box
or different ones and see how that works for you.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html