This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: The procedure entry point putc_unlocked could not be located in the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Venkatesh K. Kesavan" <venkatesh at chain-sys dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 08:44:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: The procedure entry point putc_unlocked could not be located in the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll
- References: <009001c33f88$c8e0be60$330fe60c@Venkatesh>
Venkatesh K. Kesavan wrote:
> Im new to cygwin. I tried to use gcc.exe i get the below error. I
> reinstalled the whole cygwin twice but i get the same error. Please help
> me. Thanks in advance.
> "The procedure entry point putc_unlocked could not be located in the
> dynamic link library cygwin1.dll"
> 883k 2002/09/25 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\\bin\cygwin1.dll - os=4.0
> img=1.0 sys=4.0
> "cygwin1.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/7/5 23:16
> Cygwin DLL version info:
> DLL version: 1.3.12
Very old cygwin DLL version. Upgrade package "cygwin" to latest (1.3.22-1).
> cygrunsrv 0.96-1
> cygutils 1.1.4-2
> cygwin-doc 1.3-4
> dejagnu 20021217-2
Weird! Setup doesn't think you have any cygwin package installed at all!.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html