This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin on cdrom
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Marco Marcantelli <kaifa_mm at tin dot it>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:17:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Cygwin on cdrom
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 1 Jul 2003, Marco Marcantelli wrote:
> Can i run Cygwin on a cdrom without installing it on the Pc ?
> I need to run apache+php+mysql on a cdrom, so I would have thought to Cygwin,
> is it possible ??
This has been discussed on this list before, look in the archives. The
main things to look out for are machines with Cygwin already installed on
them, and creating/removing/restoring mount tables.
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html