This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Question on postinstall
- From: "Harig, Mark" <maharig at idirect dot net>
- To: "Carl Lindgren" <devel_support at crlc dot net (remove_this_to_email)>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 19:04:05 -0400
- Subject: RE: Question on postinstall
1. Check the (renamed) scripts in /etc/postinstall.
2. Check the 'mount' command (/usr/bin/mount) and its
manual page ($ man mount) for information on changing
your mount points from binary to text and vice versa.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Carl Lindgren [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 6:27 PM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Question on postinstall
> Can someone direct me to where I can find info on the
> postinstall and what
> script/*exe controls the settings for the EOF (DOS/UNIX).
> Is there a way to reset EOF (End of File) after the install?
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html