This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: posts to cygwin mailing list always comes with a reply from another address
- From: "Carlo Florendo" <carlo at astra dot ph>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 12:02:02 +0800
- Subject: Re: posts to cygwin mailing list always comes with a reply from another address
- References: <email@example.com> <002501c3403f$a770ca10$200aa8c0@thorin> <3F02565C.E1B6A8B@dessent.net>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Dessent"
> Carlo Florendo wrote:
> > Hello,
> > Starting today, everytime I post to cygwin, I receive the following message below. I'm not sending to netlibd nor am I a member
> > the netlibd mailing list. There is a reference to some sort of this problem last week
> > http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2003-06/msg01329.html but I got no clues on how to keep those emails from coming. Any
> Yeah, I've been getting that too. It's amazing the amount of
> misconfigured or just crap email software out there. See also: stupid
> vacation message stock rant.
Yup, the weird thing about it is that I receive the unwanted email *only* if I post to cygwin.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html