This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Doesn't chdir to /home/foo when cygwin shell is started
- From: "Xanana Gusmao" <legolas_sindarin at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 13:06:15 +0800
- Subject: Re: Doesn't chdir to /home/foo when cygwin shell is started
- References: <001401c3403d$460792b0$200aa8c0@thorin>
My initial HOME var was:
$ echo $HOME
$ export HOME=/home/foo
Now it works but I need to add this to a startup script or something.
> Is your username foo?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html