This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: re overcoming make in openssl
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: james lankton <james_lankton at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 11:09:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: re overcoming make in openssl
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 02:04:40AM -0700, james lankton wrote:
> After long and fruitless time trying to make openssl in cygwin
> I do not know what to do next?
> I have tried just the normal install which comes with cygwin
> ie openssl version 0.9.7b-3
> My brain hurts so much that I cannot see the difference between
> configure and make by doing it myself and the install that
> comes with cygwin?
> When I invoke the commands 'enc' or 'dgst' the curser just flickers
> no responce.
> Suggestions please.
Not without further details what you did and what errors you got.
Please do not send me personal email with cygwin questions.
Always send mail to the mailing list email@example.com. For your
convenience I've set the Reply-To field appropriately.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html