This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: example needed pls: `cygpath -c <HANDLE>'
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Martin Gainty <mgainty at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 10:13:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: example needed pls: `cygpath -c <HANDLE>'
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 2 Jul 2003, Martin Gainty wrote:
> Not familiar with technical term WTF
> Your solution for using GCC options was successful.
FYI, that "solution" could have been found easily by reading "info gcc".
Also, as Brian asked already, please don't reply to random messages in the
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html