This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: example needed pls: `cygpath -c <HANDLE>'
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 11:33:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: example needed pls: `cygpath -c <HANDLE>'
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 2 Jul 2003, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 10:46:59AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 09:41:37AM -0400, Martin Gainty wrote:
> >>Not familiar with technical term WTF
> Oops. Sorry for the noise. Should have read further in the thread.
Never hurts to give it an extra plug. :-D
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html