This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pause / Break key locks up rxvt ?
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Frédéric L. W. Meunier <0 at pervalidus dot tk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 13:19:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Pause / Break key locks up rxvt ?
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 2 Jul 2003, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:
> Brian Dessent wrote:
> > Additionally, ^Q unfreezes the output just as if ^S had been
> > pressed, at least on mine...
> And this one works with screen. ^C and ^Z just don't unlock it,
> but are executed (tested with ^C or ^Z + ^Q). Thanks.
You can find out which key code is sent by the Pause key by preceding it
with Ctrl-V in rxvt. FWICS, the key sent is a raw ^S (which kinda makes
sense). This also means that it could (and should) be counteracted by ^Q.
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html