This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
gcc using termios.h and -mno-cygwin
- From: Terry Dabbs <tdabbs at staktek dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 16:20:16 -0500
- Subject: gcc using termios.h and -mno-cygwin
I am new and may really get flamed on this....
I need to do serial port IO on Windows98 and NT using com1 and com2. I
have seen some nice examples which compile and execute without using
-mno-cygwin in the archives. When I use the "-mno-cygwin" option I get
the error "termios.h not found". this is true using #include
<sys/termios.h> and #include <termios.h>.
(1) Should this work with termios.h and -mno-cygwin together?
(2) If not, does anyone have some sample code showing a good method to
read/write com1 without termios.h functions?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html