This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CygPath to Clipboard (was: example needed pls ...)
- From: Soren A <somian at adelphia dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 21:44:25 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: CygPath to Clipboard (was: example needed pls ...)
- Organization: Occasionally Sporadically
- References: <Xns93ACAEA0E9DBEsoren1Gmane@184.108.40.206>
Soren A <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote around 02
Jul 2003 Xns93ACAEA0E9DBEsoren1Gmane@220.127.116.11:">news:Xns93ACAEA0E9DBEsoren1Gmane@18.104.22.168:
> I have been using double backslashes!
Does not seem to matter, still cannot get it working. But I
discovered a significant bug in the Perl tool (REGexpandSZgen). Please
throw out the one attached earlier and go to the url below to get the
latest debugged version.
The bug: wasn't null-padding to two chars, the hex representation
of each byte, for certain small numbers (ordinals). Now it does.
It of course also properly chomps() off the newline as Brian pointed
"So, tell me, my little one-eyed one, on what poor, pitiful,
defenseless planet has my MONSTROSITY been unleashed?"
- Dr. Jumba, Disney's "Lilo & Stitch"
OpenPGP Key at http://savannah.gnu.org/people/viewgpg.php?user_id=6050
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html