This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
posix and win32 enviornment
- From: "Ling F. Zhang" <lingfengz at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 18:18:25 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: posix and win32 enviornment
- Reply-to: lingfengz at yahoo dot com
I am writting a C program...
is there a way for me to know if the program is being
executed in win32 or posix cygwin so that I can use
the appropriate filesystem when referring files?
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html