This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Lib nl_types.h
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Andrey Sidun <asidun at mail dot ru>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 09:00:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: Lib nl_types.h
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
"supply a patch" = add the needed functionality to Cygwin and, ideally,
supply the Cygwin community with the results of your efforts. See
Andrey Sidun wrote:
Thanks. But i do not understand what you meen about supply a patch.
I build the application but it doesn`t find the nl_types.h
Please help me to find this library.
It's not a library but rather a header file.
With all questions like this, first visit
In your case, you'll find that nl_types.h is not in any
existing package. You'll need to supply a patch that
provides this file for Cygwin if you want it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html