This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Weird error executing binary in bash
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald at landheer dot com>
- To: Martin Gainty <mgainty at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 17:20:39 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Weird error executing binary in bash
What kind of file is slpd? (i.e., what's the output of "$ file slpd" ?)
I suspect that slpd is not actually a Windows executable...
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Martin Gainty wrote:
> $ slpd
> ./slpd: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
> Any ideas what is causing this??
> Is this a shell permissions problem?
> Many Thanks,
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html