This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cvs path in cygwin
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: nigel gray <n_g_gray at yahoo dot de>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 12:02:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: cvs path in cygwin
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, nigel gray wrote:
> I want to know how to set the PATH in cygwin for cvs
> The version which comes install with cygwin is 1.11.5-1
> many thanks
cvs is installed to /bin, which is in the PATH by default. If this
doesn't answer your question, you'll have to rephrase it.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html