Re: autoconf-2.57 - is there a new port for it?

Jari Aalto+list.cygwin-apps wrote:

I'm tyring to port some webdav stuff, but it needs new autoconf. The
newest seems to be 2.57. Could we get an update or is there problems
with new autoconf versions?

There is no new version. See

ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/autoconf/

Cygwin's autoconf-devel package is fully up to date. It looks like webdav is using an unreleased autoconf, if it wants something newer than 2.57. There has been a lot of work in autoconf(autotest) in the last six months -- but no release has been forthcoming. I guess they are still killing bugs.

--Chuck