This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: autoconf-2.57 - is there a new port for it?
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 20:30:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: autoconf-2.57 - is there a new port for it?
- References: <email@example.com>
Jari Aalto+list.cygwin-apps wrote:
I'm tyring to port some webdav stuff, but it needs new autoconf. The
newest seems to be 2.57. Could we get an update or is there problems
with new autoconf versions?
There is no new version. See
Cygwin's autoconf-devel package is fully up to date. It looks like
webdav is using an unreleased autoconf, if it wants something newer than
2.57. There has been a lot of work in autoconf(autotest) in the last
six months -- but no release has been forthcoming. I guess they are
still killing bugs.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html