This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Noer's paper missing at Cygwin
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Weiguang Shi <wgshi2002 at yahoo dot ca>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 20:34:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Noer's paper missing at Cygwin
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 20 Jun 2003, Weiguang Shi wrote:
> Browsing the Cygwin site, I noticed that the link
> http://cygwin.com/usenix-98/cygwin.html which is
> supposed to point to the paper, "Cygwin: A Free Win32
> Porting Layer for UNIX Applications" by Geoffrey Noer,
> leads to nothing.
> Could anyone please send me a copy, preferably in PS
> or PDF?
> Thank you.
FYI, I just found a copy at
(search on the page for "Noer"). That page also contains a link to the
presentation slides (in HTML).
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html