Re: Request for list links in left side navbar (Attn: CGF)

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 09:59:44PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 09:49:25PM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>>It might be that the link there is intentional, to make people scroll
>>through the FAQ on the off chance that some will read it...
>
>Bingo.

Two other observations:

1) The shortest distance to the cygwin mailing list archives isn't
   achieved by asking to change links on the the cygwin site.  The
   shortest distance is via a bookmark.  If you want to get to the
   archive for the current month, set your bookmark to:

		http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/current/

2) You may notice that I point to the mailing list page rather
   than specifically to the cygwin mailing list in other cases also.
   This is for the same vain mean hope that someone will read some
   of the info there before posting.

cgf
--
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.