This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How can I download onto one computer then install onto another
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 10:14:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: How can I download onto one computer then install onto another
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 email@example.com wrote:
> ... together with the file http://cygwin.com/setup.exe, which will not
> have been downloaded at the time of the original installation unless
> your friend requested it.
Umm, Fergus, if it wasn't downloaded, what did his friend run to download
the rest of the packages? ;-)
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html