This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CVS tag for releases?
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at cygwin dot com>
- To: Jeremy White <jwhite at codeweavers dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 05:39:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: CVS tag for releases?
- References: <1057465850.567.44.camel@jwhiteh>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, 5 Jul 2003, Jeremy White wrote:
> Hi all,
> Forgive me if I have missed something blindingly obvious,
> but I cannot find a CVS tag to correlate
> to the 1.3.22-1 release of cygwin1.dll. I see one for
> cygwin-1-3-19-1 on some winsup/cygwin files.
> I was hoping to check out a 'stable' release from CVS,
> and I'd appreciate any guidance on this (or the paper
> bag, if I've missed the obvious).
Christopher Faylor (the project manager) stopped tagging CVS for releases after
1.3.21 . The source code for 1.3.22 is in the 'cygwin' 'src' package, available
via setup.exe . BTW, 1.3.22 will be the last "stable" release of the 1.3 series.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html