This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing procedure entry point [putc_unlocked] in cygwin1.dll
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: kat-Zygfryd <kat-Zygfryd at o2 dot pl>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 23:32:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: missing procedure entry point [putc_unlocked] in cygwin1.dll
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, kat-Zygfryd wrote:
> I have just installed cygwin in order to compile adasockets-1.7,
> and the ./configure script told me that the C compiler cannot
> create executables due to a missing procedure entry point.
> I attach my cygcheck report, and a link to a screenshot for
> people interested in replying.
You have more than one cygwin1.dll on your machine. A search of the
archives for "putc_unlocked" would have turned that up, as well as a close
examination of your cygcheck output (which shows cygwin1.dll versions
1.3.12 and 1.3.22).
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html